Dangerously Fit 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not sure whether if our products meet your requirements, or if you can’t decide which product would be best for you, take advantage of our Dangerously Fit 30-day money-back guarantee for ALL of our products.
The guarantee is that if any product purchased from Dangerously Fit does not meet your expectations, your are invited to return it in a resalable condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Please familiarise yourself with our returns policy below before returning anything back to us in order to receive your full refund.
If you would like to return your purchase for any reason then the criteria for returns are outlined below.
If returned goods do not meet these criteria, they will be returned to the customer and any outstanding charges, including return shipping costs, will be requested.
- All goods (product, packaging, manuals and warranty cards) must be received by Dangerously Fit in fully resalable condition otherwise charges for the cost of replacement of these items will be incurred.
- Products that are damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number to be processed. email us to receive an RA Number before returning the goods or your return may not be processed.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return. All shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
Our product quality assurance is very important to us. If you have purchased a product that is damaged or faulty, you are entitled to a refund or repair.
If the problem is major or cannot be fixed, we will first try to provide you with a brand new replacement, or provide a full refund.
If you would like to make an exchange, please email [email protected] Fit.com.au. You will then be directed on the best way to return your product/s and arrange your exchange.
Once your order is placed through https://www.steelmace.co.nz, you may still be able to change it. Please contact [email protected] ASAP so we can make every effort to help amend your order. There are no guarantees.
All our products carry a standard 2 year warranty for manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover abuse or misuse.
All of our equipment is built for indoor use only and your Warranty is void if you set up your equipment outside.
If you are getting your product delivered, please check the consignment has all the necessary boxes and that they are all there prior to signing. If the cartons are damaged please note this when signing and give us a call straight away. Make sure you take some photos and email them to us.
When you are unboxing the item and assembling, please let us know within 30 days of receipt if there are parts missing.
– Our 2 year standard warranty applies to the original purchaser only, and within Australia and New Zealand.
– If you have received a defective part or product, please let us know asap.
– If you have an issue with a faulty part later on, please contact us with the relevant part number, proof of purchase and photographs.
– Paint on flat packed gym equipment will never be perfect. Due to flat packing there may be the odd scratch or chip. Please let us know if there is excessive damage, severe scratching or faulty paint.
– Warranties are voided by misuse, neglect or unauthorized alterations.